Monday 20 November 2006
Here i am!

Finally a Blogger!! answering many calls demanding to see my outrageous most outstanding blogging i decided to create a Blog lol.
Many reasons actually were behind me making a blog, i wasn't that convinced by everyone blogging and so on, mostly people hallucinations that i don't wanna read no more actually, but browsing a couple of my friends blogs i found it may worth it.
Well, actually in this hectic world we're living, there's no clear criteria for Good and Bad, Right or Wrong, Kind or Evil, all opposites meet and merge now, so instead of standing away in a dark peaceful corner watching this world falling apart, may be saying something that really means to me will help me go through to fight for existence, the existence i dreamt with..
LoL no that much seriously, i just made a blog, in my own peaceful corner and inviting my friends to join, comment, fight, and contradict me..
a Special Big Thank you to Amr my friend, who convinced me to blog and i wanna tell him" here i am"...


5 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

and here I'm too making the first comment in this very promising blog...
Good Luck ya PinKy..., the corner isn't dark, it's lit by faith..., but very few can see...

Blogger saloma said...

hi engy,,nice pinky plog written by a cute pinky plogger
so keep going

"Here i am" the first and favourite song to hear for Bryan Adams!!
Promising blog and actually i am fascinated by the purpose of creating it. Go ahead and make the world u want.

Blogger Salma said...

Congrats on your new blog Engy.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eypehpvck COACH コーチ財布,コーチ アウトレット,コーチバッグ,コーチ,COACH wqqmgmcdm http://www.coachdeeplove.com/
fjmlekzdj

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer