Monday 20 November 2006
It was all a moment..
May be it was meant to be, and may be not, it's like a dream , or a shadow of something so true, shadows of the past or visions of the future, predictable events or vague incidents, yesterday it was a dream , today it's your life , tomorrow it's a memory , you're changed to eternity and you're never back again.
Longing and containment at the same time, you're life is dedicated for this sake, and you're screaming with all your might, don't go, don’t ever leave me, can't do without you.
You know you want it, every particle of you needs it, more than anything right now, that's torture, pure torment, as sweet as honey when you have it, as bitter as scum when it's not yours, and if u had it you won't ever be satisfied…
It's my night , bring me the stars , and make me live the day, forget me on your hands, till sun shines from your eyes, my all , my life, my love…
What this life's meaning, it's a dream, it's a moment calling you, and the rest is yours to live it with me, give me your hands here's my destiny, it's yours..
Am from you and your from me, don’t ever leave me, never go, you're my soul, inside of me, you who knows that I only sing for.
How do I miss, saying I love you higher than my voice can tell or say and tell my story to every person, that am for u and your for me, before this life and in this life and after this life, those hearts are saying It and they will prove it..
Fly me away on wings of soft feathers, take me away from this world, and the night will cover us with craziness, till moon light lighten up our night, till my tear screams out telling you, till you cry, till am so shy, till the moon cries, till the night flies, till winds blow, till my scream crack night's silence announcing love heat's fumes, pleasures and sweet pains, till this dream ends, and I surrender to this mental pleasure, I had it yesterday, today and tomorrow, save me a place in future so I can tell my story , as I had a place in the past, days I lived ran like wind, it was all a moment……

Labels:



1 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

a moment... with all of eternity

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer