Sunday 25 November 2007
Maybe back
I go every where and then i come back to my pink spot...my corner where i just spill it out with no borders with no limits, it's like looking to my endless beautiful horizons of my very own life.

But i set me broders, and limits, and when i spill it out i cencor and i don't want to anymore!!


My beloved page may you be filled with my posts, so real so true, so me...so soon


Love,


Enyita..Aka Pinky! Aka...Engy


(Thanks Amr am gonna use ur spanish nickname to me as my new posting name!!)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Thing is about blogging, you aren't obliged to blog, ya3ni you're doing it for yourself...so if you disappear for a while, it's okay! :)

Much loveee...

Btw, I like "Enyita" :)

x

Blogger Enyita said...

sou sou!! thanks to u i wudnt blog , coz each time i look at my blog and c how beautiful its done, i remember how hard u worked on it and how happy i am to have known u, and yea i wanna come back soon and very soon!!
mwah, happy u love enyita hehe sou and enyita;) hehe

Blogger Amr said...

well... so surprised... so happy indeed!
We missed you ;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that's incredibly sweet of you hun!! Wallahi it was a breeze working on your blog, and I'm glad you like the layout!!

Keep on posting!!
x

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer