Friday 23 February 2007
Ups and Downs..
Many days passed and am just looking aimlessly to my blog's main page with no urge or intention to write any thing....

Boredom may be, i don't know exactly what is it, but i know that i don't have much to say.

Wanted to write about my trip to Sharm el-Sheikh, and also my trip to London and Paris last year, because it's been a whole year now since i went, just like yesterday i was coming back to Egypt but even so, i didn't want to write about it...

Writers blank or whatever they call it maybe...am not even talking much i spend hours in silence just thinking and thinking...

My last mid-year vaccation just ended, might be one of the longest vaccation ive ever had and one of the weirdest !!!

It begand nicely, going to Sharm relaxing having a lovely time there with my girl friends seriously el tahyees reached it's highest levels ever since ages lol

Came back from Sharm to find very unfortunate events waiting me...that made me forget all the fun in Sharm, but i managed, elhamdulilah..
Things got another turn when something else happened that got my life up-side down again,,,i didn't know how to act to re-act..i just let it happen...

I was getting my life on the right track this vaccation, i read a lot finished nearly 2 books and i exercised regularly,,,i felt much better when flows of endorphins started pumping through my veins, but i surrendered again at the end...endorphins cudnt do it..

Went to my Faculty yesterday and got the worst surprise of my life...i never cried in my faculty but this time i did...i was just standing there helplessly not believing my eyes or my ears...

On the other side, am starting my inter-cultural courses in Goethe institute soon, getting us ready to go Germany next May, as i've been selected with other 4 to represent Egypt in the Euro-Mediterranean youth parliament in Berlin, i was so happy when i got selected representing Egypt is a dream to me, am intending to do my best in this event inshAllah, i consider it chance of my life at this stage, it will widen my horizons and make me experience Europe from a total different scope, than the touristic one i've experienced it through....

Still working in the event of the anti-sexual harassment campaign,,,but lately am loosing interest in many things, i need to push myself more, to work more..wanna do my best ...

My life's dilemma, the on-going ups and downs, of doing what i want , and then stopping and then going back and then getting depressed and offfffffff...done with myself and everything around...

Usually, i don't like admitting that am always going through a dilemma, but if i didn't even write it on my blog where else i could??

I know i'll be okay soon inshAllah, my birthday is so soon, am turning 22 am goin to have new resolutions and i'll get ready to get my life right...

Whatever happens i always believe it adds to me, the hard times make me tougher and the nice times make me grateful...

am currently reading this book (The Alchemist) a lovely story for Paulo Coelho am enjoying it big time actually, it's so magical in a way...

mmmm Thursday might go out with my friends, might not...but Enough for today 7aram bardo lol...

Songs of such a mood...Aimer-Romeo and juliet.
Elle tu l'aime-Helene Segara.
some Beethoven and Mozart :D

Labels: , ,



8 Comments:

I have different feelings toward ur post; sorrow for the bad things that happened to u, and happines because what i read about choosing u to represnt Egypt in the Euro-Mediterranean youth parliament, WoW, u have to be so proud of ur self, what an opportunity to broaden ur knowledge and experience. U will change our image in their minds 180 degree, and u will be the best ambassador to represnt Egypt, Arabs, and Muslims inshaa'Allah.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

try not to stop and not to spend even a small time thinking about bad times and events, Always think and keep looking to the good times you had it or having it or you will have it ISA, everyone must have both good and bad things at the same time but the winner is the one who kill the bad with the good ones, concerning to the faculty everything ISA ISA ISA will be fine, the last thing i want to say "BE OPTIMISTIC".

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry i forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;):))
32bal 1000000000.... years of achieved dreams and full of a lot of success;)

Blogger iten said...

Don't be sad sweetie every thing's gonna be alright isa
Who knows (3asa an takraho shay2an wahowa 5ayran lakom)
Try to concentrate on the bright side of ur life :kiss:

Blogger Dina Samaha said...

i don't know what am i supposed to say (cause i used to listen to you recently when i had hard situation) , but any way you know that each one of us had a hard time so it will be passed very soon isa..Engy you are such great person who rarely i could ever meet in my life and i'm sure you will go through it,so be strong as i always see you :), like you said: "hard time makes us more stronger" , finaly be sure that you deserve the best :)

Blogger Enyita said...

Ayman: thank u so much, i hope ill be the best ambassador as u said am gonna do my best:)

Ahmed:i know what u mean and i know that u feel wt am passing thru too, i hope we manage and every thing to b okay..

Toty:am thankful for all the bright sides in my life, and i have hopes isA:)

Dina: Thanks dear sooooo much for wt u said, u mean alot to me, and i believe tht hard times make us stronger, God's always here for us:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there. Happy Birthday. Great about the Euro-Med. Best of luck. I have some experience about Euro-med, if you need some help let me know. Congratulations, it's a great opportunity and I'm sure u'll make the most out of it. Sorry about the bad news, whatever it is. Life is tough that way. Try to rise to the occassion. The Alchemist is such a good book to be reading at times like these. It's very inspirational.

Blogger Enyita said...

Thanks dear Juka, am sure if i needed any help i'll turn to u, and for the hard times God's here isA..the alchemist is so inspiring seriously i love it, i don't want it to finish lol :D

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer