Friday 23 February 2007
Pinky! and Stuff;)
My Pink Minne cup with little Minnie doll(i use for pens and pencils)
and a Pink fluffly Minnie pen, both i got from Disney land resort in Paris


I thought as am not in the mood to write, to talk about the nick name Pinky! that i got lol
I used to log on msn using alot of nicknames, (Wild existence, Vague obsession, Tulipa,Sugar qube and all those weird nick names i used to write) one day i bought something pink tht i love besides my deep passion for the colour, i wrote Pinky! on msn...


Since then i got so lazy to change and it stuck to me Pinky! i loved it and didn't want to change by time...am actually drawn to anything Pink,it's a passionate happy sweet colour, it's somethings we miss in our lives, i know all girls love pink, am a girl So am Pinky!:D


Here are some of my pink stuff pics, i love em...


My Pink Make-up bags,the big pink bag i got as a gift from Cosmo girl and the other flowery bag from Marks&Spencer




My perfumes in pink boxes




My iPod in Pink with my pink arm band




My Mobile cute Motorola Pink Razr



This Minnie cute cushion i bought from Disney land resort last year


My Memo's Card with pink paper and ribbons
My Pink Wall rug my dad bought it to me for my little study room My pink Esprit watches, i love them:D
Ps:i love Minnie as u've might have noticed:D
and by the way i don't like Pink Floyd



Labels: , , ,



7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww!!! How adorable is that?!!!!

My mom used to call me 'Miss Pinky' when I was a baby because everything she bought me was pink :p lol

I'll show you some of the gazillion things I have in pink! :) :)

Blogger Enyita said...

Oh sou Miss Pinky:D...cant wait to c ur pink stuff:)

Blogger Amr said...

really nice...
i bet your favorite cartoon is PINK panther and you love PINK floyd... lol

Blogger Stephen said...

You're like my sister, everything she has is pink, from her sneakers to her toothe brush hehe

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a lot of pink. A part of me envies you :P

Blogger saloma said...

i dont have any comment but ur face and style actally befit ur pinkism
and after this various nick names pinky is the most proper one for u

Blogger Salma said...

Pink pink pink...Alot of pink :D
Cool stuff nooja ;)
But that's too much pink ;)
I loved 'em

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer