Monday 12 February 2007
Do you ever wonder
What sky I'm lying under
Do you ever think of me
Does your heart remember
How we used to feel
When it used to think of me

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?

If only you could see the tears in the world you left behind
If only you could heal my heart just one more time
Even when I close my eyes
There's an image of your face
And once again I come I'll realize
You're a loss I can't replace

I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show
And I thought that bein' strong meant never losin' your self-control
But I'm just tired enough to let got of my pain
To hell with my pride, let it fall like rain
From my eyes
Tonight I wanna cry

I cry silently
I cry inside of me
I cry hopelessly

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears awayI need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when
I held you beside me
When you left
I lost a part of me
It's still so hard to believe
Who else am I gonna lean on
When times get rough
Who's gonna talk to me on the phone
Till the sun comes up
Who's gonna take your place
There ain't nobody better

Now I can believe you’ve put a spell on me
Oh it’s the way it seems, I can’t keep you out my dreams
Oh I get chills baby, when I can’t talk to you
I’m in pain and I hope you feel the way I do
Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you have the same dreams too.
Baby can you feel me Imagining I’m looking in your eyes
I can see you clearly Vividly emblazoned in my mind
And yet you’re so far Like a distant star I’m wishing on tonight
But the time has come
for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own
all cause you won't
Listen....

So we're on different shores
Do we just drift away
Do the memories fall Like a driving rain

I won't give up
No I won't break down
Sooner than it seems life turns around
And I will be strong
Even if it all goes wrong
When I'm standing in the dark
I'll still believe
Someone's watching over me

Songs: Do you ever think of me by Antony Costa, Hello by Lionel Richie, Soledad by Westlife, Tonight I wanna cry by Keith Urban, I cry by Westlife, Unbreak my heart by Toni Braxton, We belong together by Mariah Carrey, My Soul pleads for you by Simone Webbe, Littlest Things by Lilly Allen, My all by Mariah Carrey,Listen by Beyonce, Do you ever think of me Antony Costa, Someone’s watching over me by Hillary Duff.

Labels: ,



4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

WOW, love the whole thing , the songs, the pic., the selected words, the image and the mood.
sad :(

Blogger Juka said...

Some collection! Hope all is well at your end.

Blogger Amr said...

I can make some Spanish additions ;)
But NO! Sadness all over...
I know you can smile from the heart (F)

Blogger Salma said...

awwww...what a collection of lovely songs!!I really loved 'em, ooh and the lyrics,the pic. sooo adorable :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer