Saturday 25 November 2006
Happy Eid:)

Yalla ya gama3a el 3eed arrab, warana sho3'l !!

Actually, Last Ramadan me and my friends started seriously to do charity work on our own, mainly me and Hana, Pousy joined too, Ahmed Ref3at We 7oksa did a fab job with us, protecting us from people running behind the car sadly for food:(

When Ramadan was over (Food bags) were over too, I thought about(Ka7k el 3eed) maho men 7a2 el nas el 3'albana tefra7 bardo wala ehhh:D and so i did, mainly was me this time, collected money from everyone and went on eid days to places and gave the poor ka7k el 3eed, the smile one sees on a poor person's face makes you think, that life's beauty lies in cheering up a sad heart, that out of no where was given something to make him feel better,begad ya gama3a, 7'allo el nya dayman to make a Muslim happy, we deh thawaba 3and rabena 7aga fazee3a begad, aham 7aga el nyya...

Now wel 3eed el kebeer gai isA, "Kol Sana wento Tayebeen" this is Meat Eid lol ,but because it will be hard to buy 7'aroof and so on, there's 2 things, 1st isA we will be collecting old clothes and taking them to poor areas,orphanages and homeless, so whomever got old clothes and wanna give them away you might ring me or give them to me at the faculty isA..

2nd, law 7ad ye7eb yeddi meat ba3d el dab7 ,they might ring me too,and whoever wanna join in collecting or giving is so welcomed:)

So, ana bas mesh 7a7ot my phone number on the blog lol :P bas elli interested just comment or mail me at extravaganza85@hotmail.com, and i'll give em my number and everything...
Kol sana wento Tayebeen;) Let's make someone happy this Eid:)

i wanna thank Hana and Pousy my charity companions and a sepecial thanks to Ref3at,7oska,and Eslam for their dedication in helping us all the way, we had a great ramadan guys el7amdlelah:)




Labels: ,



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice work, nice ideas
plz i'd like to contribute ia all things if it is possible.
jazaky allah 7'aeran enty wa elly kano ma3aky kolhom wa isa. ygazeko 7'ern mn elly 2ablo fe elly gae
rabna ykrmko wa isa. tafozo be 7osn el sawab isa.

Blogger Enyita said...

ur so welcomed ya ahmed:)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer