Monday 25 December 2006
Missing my lullaby..

It's been 15 days since i've abandoned my blog, suffering from some depression, i had a real hard time and every time i check my blog i feel sorry for myself , sad and lonely some feelings i don't wanna endure..no more..enough pain , once a friend of mine asked me what's happiness? i said it's Merely a moment and i do believe so , it's merely a moment ...that passes so quickly before you know it...i've learnt lately to enjoy every single moment of happiness i pass, even if you discovered afterwards it wasn't true...just give urself..ur soul a chance to feel it and to enjoy it's taste...

Hard times got a bright side:) they show you people who really care and really love you, you discover who will be there for you , hold your hand , give you a hug and draw a smile on your face, you'll know how ur mum's smile and ur papa's hug can soothe your pains, and how your friends trials to pull you out of the bed you've been crying within it's covers for days is really beautiful...you'll also discover how chocolate can make you happy and thank you dad i've been having loaaadsss lol..

I've learnt from someone dear to me somethings, that'll keep them with me throughout my life and i wanna share them with everyone...
I've learnt how to enjoy early mornings and sun shine, when you can hear nothing but birds singing starting a new day, i've learnt with every problem to say "tomorrow is a new day" and a new start..i've learnt how having a nice walk can make me feel better, and how a "big hug" will make me smile again...i've learnt how to challenge myself and enjoy it...i've learnt be organized and do things that will make me feel better...i've learnt how seeing a little baby playing or a beautiful cat will make my day..,how looking at stars makes me smile...how giving is better than taking ..i've learnt that love is undefined and doesn't have rules.. it's the most spontaneous thing that will pass your life...

Well, I got somethings i do when am really down, try them they work sometimes;)

-Go to the hairdresser and have a new hair style, a new you will make you feel refreshed.
-A Bigg cup of coffee (cappuccino from Costa will do;) so tastyyy.
-Go out all by yourself, and go somewhere beautiful near the nile or a park, or by the sea , sometimes i feel the sea listens to me even if am not talking...
-Nothing is nicer than some chocolate and u can nibble on it and enjoyy it..such a pleasure u feel with chocolate mmm lovely lol..
-Hang out with your friends and don't apologize coz ur down, go and have fun...
-Make some pop-corn, invite your friends over and watch a nice movie...
-Have a nice walk while listening to cheerful songs...
-Listen to cheerful songs lol..on ur pc or in the car..
-Enjoy being around your family and enjoy your family gatherings...
-sleep listening to rain outside and let moon light fill your room...
-Write your thoughts and don't be shy to say what you feel..

That's all i remember , but walahy they do work sometimes..some of them are dad's advices the guy been suffering from dealing with his daughters depressions hehhe...thank u father:)

It's a beautiful time of the year now, It's a bunch of happy events together the new year, eid el adha, Christmas...it's cheering around and really nice...
We gotta enjoy those times ...i know exams are soon:( but that wont stop us from enjoying these events, so a cup of hot coco on ur desk and Fairouz's "Laylet Eid" on , and u get the spirit lol..

I'll be missing you..missing my lullaby and humming...Happy new year...Engy

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

nice tips, PinKy!

Blogger Dina Samaha said...

you are right Engy about your rouls i have tried some of them when i was very sad like walking by my self on the shore,being more close to my family and my friends of cousre , listening to my favorate songs, but there is some thing.. are you sure about going to hiardresser and eating chocolate .. i promis you i will try them next time hehehe
any way i'm so happy to read your words and hope you always being in the best mood

Blogger saloma said...

gr8888 pinky,,
strong well from a prudent character
thnx for the tips,,and send my regards to ur helpful dad

Blogger Enyita said...

Thank u Amr, and Dina lol it sometimes work, u knw wt it's all about? it's ur so down we nearly "betetlakeky" 3ala ay 7aga yemkn teb2y kewayesa lol..Thanks ya Salma i'll let dad know lol :D

Blogger Salma said...

Congrats on recovering from such depression Engy...And thanks for da tips, some of them are new to me.i also used to go to the hairdresser for a new hair style when feeling depressed also going out by maself but for shopping:) And i agree wid u..Chocolate has a magic effect on da mood..Send my salaamz to your daddy.

Blogger Enyita said...

Oh yea Salma shopping got a much more magical effect than all of wt i said loool hehehe...and i really like 2 shop by myself, it's better than havin 5 diff opinions around u lol...;)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer