Wednesday 3 January 2007
Bub bye 2006
Well, that's my 1st post after the New year beginning so i wish u all a lovely new year, i wanted to sum up 2006 but now i don't feel like i want to , am happy with my Blog's new Look and Thanks a million to Sou my lovely new friend...we picked the new template and picture together, but she did it allll...love u dear really really, she gave my blog a life :)

So from all my heart, bbye 2006, and Welcome 2007 i just hope i achieve some of my dreams this year, for my hurts to heal, and for my life to be better and i really wish from all my heart the best to everyone...

Now i think i have to focus on my coming soon exams no more blogging :) am soooooo really happy with my blogs new look and hope u all like too...

Happy new year ...

Labels:



8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi engy, how are you ? i was reading your blog and i think that is good that you put all the things you think in a blog, couse its shows to other people just the way you are
i like the way you have too see and understand the world in we live, i hope that you can understand what im writing because im from argentina and i dont speack english very well jeje

i like your blog, dont stop write for some exams ^_^

see you some day! bye bye!

PD: i like the new look of the blog ^_^

Blogger Enyita said...

oh Thank u Gonza for passing by and i understand u perfectly so dont worry about that;) ill try not to stop writing but i have to study now hehe...thank gogo

Blogger Sarah said...

heyyy engy, my first comment finally :), i love the new look awy, happy new year hun.

Wish u a happy new year.
By the way, ur new template is really fabulous.

Blogger Enyita said...

Thanks ya Ayman, and Thanks to my Friend Sou, i wudnt have had a lovely template such as this one:) study well:)

Blogger Amr said...

hopefulyy a brand new start to everyone
a happy year isA

Blogger Akef said...

it's very nice and sentimental if you have it don't stop writing

Blogger Enyita said...

Thanks Islam, i'll hopefully complete bas we all need to pass those exams safely lol, yalla rabena ma3ana , study well

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer