Saturday 30 December 2006

I don't like what i wrote....but here it is..


It seems you never knew what you meant to me
Like your star is up there missing the scenery
Of when we used to talk and laugh
May be I never put it right
But define being special
What it would be more than to be unique
In your lover's heart

I was a star in your galaxy
And I revolved in your orbit's mystery
I was a single flower in your garden
And I thought you gonna pick me
And melt my thorns inside of me

So strange is the fate
Bring two worlds apart so near
And make it easy in a moment
And hard in a year
Pressure, irritation and fear
All together suddenly so clear

Special you are and always been
Even if u think I neva knew u within
But what I touched was beyond this
It's much more than sweetness
It's a musical serene
Of happiness I witnessed
In this life's hectic theme

Rose petals and honey u promised
But brutal thorns I felt
It's destiny's usual role
Wilt your dreams away
And guide you to another way

This world is so big
It's more than you and me
It's a life time chronicles
Of thousands of stories
That are born and aborted
If you forgot easily and moved on
It's okay
But what inside of me is mine
And am gonna deal with my pain

I wish I never met you
I wished to die before I witness that
I didn't want to be hurt and warned you from the start
But eventually what I was fearing was to last
Forever and ever till the future is my past…

Engy

Labels:



8 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

perfect work, but perfect sadness indeed...

Blogger Just Jane said...

I like what you wrote. You convey emotion through words very well.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and sharing your opinion.

Blogger Enyita said...

Thank you Jane for checking my blog, and am glad u liked wt i wrote:)keep coming ..

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it seems that your hurt was big, but anyway the best thing that you over came it, you did a very good job, welcome back to your good mood again, yarab ISA. no more pain but ISA alot of success and the future after graduation.

Blogger Enyita said...

Thanks ahmed.....isA we all graduate with success..

Nice one, u can describe ur feelings in a perfect way through writing.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very deep and emotional.

I really liked it. :)

Blogger Enyita said...

Thanks sou, thts ur 1st comment here on Our blog hehe love uu

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer