Wednesday 10 January 2007
The Knight's Fantasy...

The sky was wearing it's black viel
Plane and wide like a starry field
I was lonely and sad
Crying so bad
Something came along and touched my hands
It was a breeze coming from another lands
Lands of Love,Care and Passion
I heared a harmony i know by heart
That was my knight he felt my sorrow
He came along and Filled the hollow
The hollow in my little heart no longer exits
He made it an ocean with morning mist
Candels and Roses, Honey and Horses
A fantasy i was living or chasing an illusion
No more conclusions
I opened my eyes, and felt sun rise
The knight left me and my nights
And inside my eyes it was the dream's lights
This thought is really dear to me, i wrote it when i was in high school, i was about 17 at the time, i don't have the original copy of it, i gave it 2 someone dear to me to keep it, i hope it's still there...
this thought was like a prediction, some of what i said happened to me, that shocked me later when i read it, anyway i changed some of the words i dont remember...and i still like it.
Dedicated to a Knight...

Labels:



3 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

The thought is really nice but was pessimistic for a 17-year old schoolgirl :( anyway you can write an optimistic one to find it true in days to come... :)

Blogger iten said...

very nice u now how much i love ur
thoughts;)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer