Thursday 11 January 2007
Teddy on my Bed, sitting next to my pillow
Dearest ever, Teddy bear

We spent the most lovely days together dear remember? the day i got you on the 14Th of June? you were at the top of my cute box waiting to be kissed and hugged, you looked so cute dear, i cried when i saw you...
We shared lots of memories, and you were always between my arms and next to me on my bed, since i got u i didn't sleep alone...
Remember our trip to Alex? when i gave you that sun bath at the balcony? u enjoyed it so much, and my grandma liked u too;)
Remember when we went to Pousy on summer days, u were my company on such sad nights, when i used to hug u and cry, u used to comfort me with your soft fur and ur sweet little heart "someone special" and so u were to me...
You were born and made in China, bought from England and sent to Egypt...
I know you got tired dear, but i gave you so much pampering and cuddling...
remember when i took u lots of pics on my mobile, and showed them to everyone? remember when i used to whisper you every night before i sleep and tell you wt's worrying me, you were my connection to my soul somewhere in the other part of the world, or maybe i thought u were...
I loved you so much Teddy , and i still do...My bed without you looks cold and different, i just wished to keep you with me safely till i give u back...But not all we want happen Teddy dear..
Since i got you. you were always in my bags wherever i went, next to me wherever i slept, and in my heart if i ever left...
And you'll still be in my heart, but ...you gotta go back to your box, there's not point of you being next to me in bed, or in my hug at night...oh yea u also u used to like sitting with me on my rocking chair remember dear?
But, you have to go back, if it was for me i just want u near and dear as u've always been, but it's not a matter of choice Teddy...
I love u sooo much Teddy, right now you're on my lap for the last time, i'll give u your last kiss and "Big Hug" and then you shall sleep peacefully in the box again, till God only knows where will you finally settle...
Love u from all my heart...may you sleep peacefully and may be you'll witness another story somewhere...but for me the story just wrote it's End...
Bbye Teddy, love u 4ever..x


Yours Engy...

Labels:



6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Salamtek.
El flu dah momel ta7n

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww, that was so moving ya Pinky.

Blogger Enyita said...

Allah yesalemak ya Tarek, el flu momel moot:(
@Sou, yea dear am gonna miss my teddy loads, am gonna upload sum photos hena 3ashan kolo yeshof how cute he was:(

Blogger Akef said...

lol
howa el teddy bear dah kan ghaly awy?

Blogger iten said...

even ur teddy bear:(

All this love, pamper and care for only a teddy bear!!! WoW

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer