Monday 22 January 2007
Another Tag!
Tagged again!! , Blue been showering me with Tags , Thank uuu
Five thing you don't know about me:

1) I Hatee Mangoo :p

2) When i was young, i believed that either Snow White or Cinderella took my place in their stories "i shud have been them" :'(

3) My Grandma's father was Iranian, and my Grandpa's mother was Albanian.

4) I love barbie dolls, i stay play with them till now :D .

5) I hate Maths, i really hate it, it doesn't make sense to me.


I Pass this Tag to whomever interested:)


am off to bed , some people enter ur life to add misery to the current one...am speechless..
Blow My Dreams away, They weren't precious, or May be They Didn't pick the right one to share them with...

Labels:



2 Comments:

Blogger saloma said...

i've ever thought that there is one human being on this vast planet hates mango
so u r soo unique now
but it is ordinary to know that ur origins r not egyption(( ur features say that))

As saloma said, almost no one on earth dislike mango!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer