Thursday 29 November 2007
Flu, work, and gossips...
Flu, with too much work is not OKAY!! I want 14th of December night to come in a blink seriously am done!

Terrible flu, makes you tired of thinking, although am enjoying my work, it's not a job for me it's a cause and a goal that am heading towards no matter how much time, effort and dangers i might be facing but the issue will witness an end one day...hopefully..

Am pushing myself too much at work, that i sometimes feel that i can't breathe...promising myself with a vaccation that i never get! even my travels are all for work!!

I love travelling i enjoy the feeling of independence and breathing new air...that's the first thing i do when i step a foot on a new land ....I smell the air.

Since am always on the go, after el Ain el Sukhna (Egypt), now heading towards Beirut (Lebanon) to speak about my issue on a T.V channel (That i disagree with and hate) but anyway i'll take this as a chance to say what i truly think of them and speak my mind...

Lately, i am getting to be more and more lonely..and kinda enjoying it, away from my group's continuous gossips about diamond rings and who's dating who..I just can't stand this! I sit with them and text my boss (whose lately is a best friend of mine) when we talk we understand each other and we never gossip and issues we discuss matter to us and tomorrow that we dream of. Maybe since she's not Egyptian but i believe not all Egyptian girls are all about gossips and rings!!
Now my boss is travelling and am going to have to bear all the gossips and talks, but i know that out there my friends whom i share with worries and issues are there! Sou sou i really wish u were here, Salsa i only wish life would be easier on us...R i really don't want u to go...

My friends you are real stars, but so far away that i only look up to and smile!

P.S i love all my friends (Truly) but sadly they wont even understand what i wrote here...we are missing much hunnies...

Love,

Enyita


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! I really wish I were there tooooo!!!! Boo to gossip - especially if it's got to do with diamonds and weddings, eiw, eiw, eiw!

Bas on second thought, maybe some gossip is okay - especially if it's got to do with men in Paris dressed as penguins, LOL!

Keep on doing what you do because you're benefiting womankind. :)

x

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The more you think about it, the more you realize that gossip is incredibly retarded and a silly waste of time.

You're on the right track, go with it!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer