Monday 24 December 2007
Lebanon and Jordan Bits and pieces 1
Well, i keep promising of writing and i barely find time to do anything:( i so wanted to post about my Lebanon and Jordan trips...

Lebanon's beauty was sad...you can feel sadness in the atmosphere not just because Lebanon till now haven't picked a president...but because people are very cautious of the situation in general...Taxi drivers were asking me how come you are all alone going around the city aren't you scared?
Actually i wasn't scard at all, I believe in God and i believe that where ever it's destined for me to die i will..In Egypt in Lebanon, any where it didn't matter to me.


I went all around Beirut from Sa7et el Shuhada2 and El Hariri's place...till Down Town, El Hamra, El Rawshe, Verdun (where i stayed) Jouneh, mmm i think that's it...It was all lovely Beriut is saddned by wars, conflicts and violence...Interference from "neighbours" and international interventions (well just like any other Arab country ha!)

But all of that didn't touch it's beauty it's pride, like a beautiful bride of the Meditteranean standing still.

Lebanese people are so nice, they are typical Arabs in their generousity and their cheer, they know well how to enjoy their times, and make you also happy!


On my last day in Beirut i felt down at heart..Maybe cause am leaving and maybe because i wanted to see a happy Beirut which i havent seen in the streets, but maybe in the eyes and hearts of my beloved people there...


Funny thing was i had only one day between Jordan and Lebanon...I went to work that day extremely exhausted and tired, and came back home at 10:00 pm to start packing for Jordan!
When my bag was already still packed from Lebanon's trip i needed to wash my stuff and add some more stuff for Jordan was a 5 days trip!

Beirut, i'll be back and next time you'll be as happy as you're meant to be...
Love,
Enyita

Labels: , , , ,



1 Comments:

Blogger Amr said...

Emmmmm.... Did you visit the Southern Suburb? :) I'm glad you enjoyed the trip...
Regarding the political situation, it's really messy, I heard that every single Lebanese is sorted according to his tendencies, not only by affiliation to parties or movements, but to foreign forces!!! they say this guy is in favour of Saudi Arabia, Iran, Syria, USA, and so..., was that true?

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer